The Coaching education sessions are for coaches seeking to enhance their knowledge in specific areas of coaching Australian Rules Football. Within the hour long session, Austin and you as the coach will dive into an aspect of the game of your choice. These sessions will allow coaches to analyse vision from behind the goals and from multiple other camera angles, graphics to educate coaches and presentations to improve the learning experience for you as the coach. We can guarantee the learnings from your sessions will allow you to become a better coach instantaneously.
The AFLHP Coaching education sessions aim to develop a coaches knowledge and skillset in the following areas.
- Ruck craft.
- Development coaching.
- Coaching juniors & female footballers.
- Coaching community athletes or professional athletes.
- Recruiting & list management.
- Professional development.
- Sports science & strength & conditioning.
- Drill design.
- Skill acquisition.
- Opposition analysis.
- Coaching technique development.
- Coaching different skills, kicking, handball tackle, etc